I dont have any secrets actually…just
1. eat good eat healthy eat right
2. lose weight= cardio cardio and cardio
3. shape = lift weights+perfect form+ good routine
4. goals = set goals so you can create good routine/plan
5. plain water = whatever your goal is..drink plain water only :P
6. patience = results takes time…
im a medical student myself and i know going to the gym is quite hard but still i manage to workout everyday..no secrets to that but just manage your time “properly”…a 1-2 hours working a day is more than enough..
if you cant afford working out everyday..I suggest you do 5 days workout and 2 days rest..you can try this
- monday = PUSH day (triceps,chest,shoulder)
- tuesday = Cardio jog bicycle etc
- wednesday = off day
- thursday = PULL day ( back biceps )
- Friday = Abs and Cardio
- saturday = Off day
- sunday = Legs
most of the time people want fast results which is wrong..my results takes a year..so be patience
p/s: if you want specific routine(leg routine or shoulder or cardio or so on)..inbox me
the myth : High Reps burn more fat, and gets your body cut.
the truth : To cut up your body, it’s all about diet. Everyone, even girls should be lifting heavy to maintain as much muscle mass as possible. Generally, lower reps and higher intensity does more to induce myofibrillar hypertrophy. The “cut exercises” in the 40-60 rep range don’t work nearly as well when it comes to preserving muscle mass during a calorie deficit. Higher reps generally induce more sarcoplasmic hypertrophy. However, everyone should evaluate their goals and find the set x rep that works best for them.
conclusion : I believe this myth was made to make the fitness industry popular, they will ask you to buy fat burners to get better results and blablablabla… cardio is a very unpleasant answer to hear, even for me. But reality, long steady cardio is the king of fitness.
- BAD FORM - I’ve seen plenty of people in the gym with this mistakes. Lifting too heavy , biceps curl become lower back exercise (commonest) etc. People dont get impress with bad form, you’re body wouldnt “impress” by that. With good form, people will impress and you’re body too and eventually leads to better and faster results.
- DEAD-LIFTS AND SQUATS- personally these 2 exercise is important because you can apply these in your real life. Most people neglect these exercise. These are the best compound movement and test of true strength.
- Everyday is upper body day - working out upper body day over and over again. chest biceps, chest biceps, and chest biceps. MUSCLES GROW TOGETHER. work your legs. You will get better and faster results.
- Cardio- I always see the treadmill ‘empty’ . cardio is important. supplying nutrients throughout your body and good for fatloss!
- Goals - come to the gym with good goals and not trying to impress girls. with good goals comes good results.
post shoulder and rotator cuff workout. I can see lot of gains now!
- Myth - Fat burner burns fat. Truth = fat burns contains shitloads of caffeine that will increase your heart rate and BMR and stuff. Good diet and good workout will burn your fats!
- Myth - You need protein supplement to grow muscles. Truth = PROTEIN supplement is for those who have lack access to protein. Protein supplement is NO BETTER THAN COMPLETE MEAL!
- Myth - There is 1 hour ‘windows of opportunity’ after workout for a protein shake. Truth = you have 24hours windows. Its just “industrial” tricks of getting you buy their products.
- Myth - Mass gain make you gain muscles. Truth = Mass gains IS NOT THE SAME AS MUSCLES GAINS! Average muscles growth a year is around 6-8kg .
- Myth - Cardio burns muscles. Truth = only bad nutrition burns muscles.
- Myth - Doing crunches will burn belly fat. Truth = there is no such thing as SPOT FAT REMOVAL!
- Myth - HIIT/TABATA will burn more calories than long steady cardio. Truth = IF getting ripped is easy as 4 minutes, then every1 in this world is RIPPED!
- Myth - You need to go to the gym to get the body you’ve wanted. Truth = NO.all you need is proper diet and simple home workout routine, and you can be ripped too.
- Myth - Egg yolk is bad . Truth = Egg yolks contain good cholesterol and contains lots of other nutrients which egg whites dont have !
- Myth - More sweat means more calorie burns. Truth = You loss water only. not burn extra calories
Lose weight or cutting advice? I got this questions all the time from everyone .
“what is your routine for cutting?”
“how’s your diet?”
“nak cutting mcm mn?”
“nak buang lemak kt bahagian perut mcm mana?”
and sometimes, the same person keeps on asking the same questions over and over again.
Before I proceed, I will tell you all the truth about cutting/lose weight.
1. YOU CAN NEVER SPOT-FAT-REMOVAL!
2. NO specific routine. Just CARDIO
3. to lose weight is to have deficit calorie intake.
4. Cutting is all about cardio+good diet.
To lose weight is simple and not as hard as you think but it take TIMES. So here are my ways to losing weight/cutting.
- Cardio is very important when you wanna lose weight/cutting. It helps in increasing your BMR and your overall health. Examples are , jogging, swimming , bicycle , HIIT, tabata , walking, rowing and so on. BASED on my experience, among all type of cardio, i personally prefer the old school method, JOGGING. I found out I can lose weight better with this, and increase my overall health, stamina and endurance. Maximum duration for cardio is 1 hour.
- plain simple, 40:40:20, protein:carb:fats. if you wanna lose weight, make sure total calorie intake per day is lower by 500 cal (maximum) needed. for example, ur calorie needed is 2000, so that day your calorie intake will be 1500 cal. So basically you can lose about 1 pound that week. my suggestion is lower by 200 calories, depends on your situation.
3. CHEAT MEAL/DAY
- have yourself cheat meal/day once awhile. this is to prevent intense craving. my cheat meal i will eat like a pig.
example of my meal
morning : wholemeal bread 2 slices + peanut butter + 3 eggs
snack : kuih2 at the cafe
lunch : veggy and chicken breast
pre workout : banana
post workout : choc.milk protein powder
dinner : grilled chicken
depending on my goals. portion of the meal will change if im about to cut or gain size to get the calories required
MAKE IT PLAIN SIMPLE and dont stress yourself. Stress can make you fat .
Eat healthy + workout properly + rest + enjoy. 6 packs is all about getting that bodyfat low, my bodyfat is around 5.3% the last time i check. To get that bodyfat low, plenty of cardio and good diet. Once you get your bodyfat below 10% , you can start working them out. remember, results take times . all the best !