on 29th April 2011
- was 73-74.5kg
- bodyfat 22-25%
- Waist size was 34 and still tight.
- Cloth size was M and L
On September 2011
- was 58kg
- bodyfat 10-12%
- size cloth S
- waist 30inches
- bodyfat 5-7%
- waist 28 and still loose..never tried 27 atm
- cloth size, S or XS
- bodyfat 3-5%
- I don’t wanna get bulky, I just wanna have that ripped looks, who doens’t?
- Get that super 8 packs looks.
- Traps..oh Traps
“Atherosclerosis is characterized by intimal lesion called atheromas (atheromatous plaque) that protrude into the vessels lumens.”
So this is how atherosclerosis looks like. This is a serious condition where it leads to a lot of complications, should as…
- Myocardial infarction
- Ischemic to certain organs
- Cerebral infarction
- you name it yourself…
The mechanism is simple, stenosis (narrowing of the blood vessel) will affect the blood supply to the certain areas, and leads to UNBALANCE of oxygen supply and oxygen demand. There are more this which im not going to explain in details, but this is the basic.
Why suddenly ‘Atherosclerosis’? Because everyone is at risk! People at risk is divided into 2 classes.
- Family history
effect of aging
- Hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol level)
- Diabetes Mellitus
These RISK factors have MULTIPLICATIVE effect. So, 2 risk factors of course can be dangerous
BASED on the factor, doing consistent physical activity and healthy lifestyle can reduce the risk of this condition, such as..
- Reducing cholesterol level
- Can prevent diabetes Mellitus
- Can prevent Obesity
- Can prevent hypertension
- so on….
ACCORDING to new research founding, exercise ‘hormone’ called ‘IRISIN’ can convert white fat into ‘good’ brown fat. If you want future information about this, clink this link http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/240325.php .
So, when you do physical activity and healthy lifestyle, you will reduce this condition. I have seen the EVIDENCE behind it as my grandmother used to work in the paddy field or orchard or so on, until now, she is 80++ years old and still kicking!
So basically, preventing this will prevent the risk of serious condition such as MI, angina or stroke or so on.
PREVENTION IS SUPERIOR THAN CURE! All the best !
TIME MANAGEMENT, yes, time management. Since I start working out, being healthy, going to the gym or going outside doing my exercise, I have a lot of questions on HOW I MANAGE MY TIME. As a student myself, a MED student (and you can imagine how PACK is my schedule), managing my time between study and fitness is tough.
Common answers from students when we ask them, do they do some sort of physical activity, the answer is “NO, i dont have time, i need to study and finish my assignment”.
Last time, I have trouble myself managing my TIME, but not now. Before I share how I manage my time, I will list out some advantages of fitness activity that can effect our ‘education’.
- exercise improves mood, hence, improves your mood to study.
- exercise boost energy, hence, you have extra energy to study.
- exercise can provide you with a better sleep, hence, energy+mood+mental state will be improve for the next day.
- exercise is fun, hence, it reduces your stress and you can focus more.
- exercise will make you feel healthier, easier to study.
- exercise requires FOCUS, and help you increase your FOCUS in your study too.
- exercise boost your memory, you can memorize better.
- and so on………………….
As you can see, fitness/exercise have a lot of advantages. So, as a STUDENT, you should not give excuses when it comes to fitness/physical activity to be done. You have to do it for a lot of good reasons. So here goes HOW I MANAGE MY TIME.
You have 24 hours a day. So, divide it into your sleep time,school time, study time, and physical time. For example.
12 midnight - 6 am = sleep
8am - 5pm = class
6pm - 8pm = gym
9pm - 11.30 = study +work +email
This is basically how i manage my time. Be logic. When you finish your class, do you really think you will go back and go straight to the book? No right? Most probably you will be napping or eating or watching tv or so on. INSTEAD OF DOING ALL OF THIS, why not do some simple exercise? instead of napping? TV?
Then, “I will be tired after working out/exercise, then I don’t study, how?” Well, if you’re tired, then, you must be over-do during your exercise, or improper nutrition, or newbie-effect (for starter, once you used to it, you will get energize after workout).
Then, “I do it, but the duration to study is not enough” . BE SMART. Sometimes I personally think I dont have time to finish my work,study and stuff. So I usually come early to class, when it is empty, and do bits of my stuff/study/reading/work and so on. Definitely there will be break between classes, use it wisely.
I reduce my ‘study’ load by giving 200% focus in class, to be honest, I SELDOM SLEEP IN CLASSES. In a year, maybe once in awhile (especially forensic medicine..hahah). Focus in class, will help you reduce the ‘load’ later when you study. You only need to do a bit of revise and you’re done! SIMPLE.
Too much assignment? Exercise/fitness stuff requires minimum of 30 minutes of your 24 hours. Manage your time wisely. During weekends, instead of loitering both on saturday and sunday, choose one where you stay at home and finish it all, so that on weekends, your ‘work’ load will be reduce .
So basically, THERE ARE NO NO NO NO EXCUSE to put aside physical activity, if you cant do it everyday, do it 3-4 times a week!
BEST OF LUCK everybody, till then……………
FUh..just got back from the gym after class. Today , did a new chest workout. Trying something new, to maximize my results. INSTEAD of using smith machine and barbell, i used dumbell for maximum contraction!
I used STACK SET, where, at 1st set, use lightest weight, and increase by 3-4 times. Let me share my new workout routine for chest
incline dumbell chest press superset with BELOW WORKOUT!
1st set= 20lbsx12,30lbxx12,40lbsx10 then superset with BELOW WORKOUT
2nd and 3rd=40lbsx10 , each superset with BELOW WORKOUT
inclined dumbell chest flys with twist
3sets superset with ABOVE WORKOUT=20lbs
flat dumbell chest press
1st set=35lbsx12,25lbsx12,20lbsx12 SUPERSET WITH BELOW WORKOUT
2nd and 3rd set= 35lbsx12 SUPERSET WITH BELOW WORKOUT
flat dumbell chest FLYS WITH TWIST (no picture)
3sets SUPERSET WITH ABOVE WORKOUT=20lbsx12
upper chest cable cross
middle chest cable crossover
lower chest cable cross over
so here are my new chest workout..believe me..it gives me more pump than previous routine, due to the DUMBELL..you requires more ‘squeeze’ for balancing.
pumped chest :P !
1. does drinking make you fat?
- BUT stuff like sugars,milk or whatsoever that you mix it with, will make you fat.
2.Effect on body’s weight?
- YES, but minor
- You know coffee contain caffeine, and caffeine is CNS stimulant, increase HR, increase BMR. Helps you to burn of extra calories, BUT MINOR, BUT HELPFUL.
A lot of people have the BIGGEST EVER MISTAKE thinking that working out/exercising will give them the results that they wanted. Actually, MOST of the results actually come from the what WE EAT.
“90% from the kitchen, 10% from the workout”
“you are what you eat”
“fuel your body, not your appetite”
So..our diet are mainly FATS, CARBS and PROTEINS.
- 1 gram of carbs = 4 calories
- 1 gram of proteins = 4 calories
- 1 gram of fats = 9 calories
As you can see, fats has the highest energy and usually stored for emergency energy requirement. Carbs and proteins have the same amount of energy. BUT REMEMBER, during our food absorption, ENERGY is also required. Its like, energy for energy. SIMPLE carbs requires less energy use to absorb, COMPLEX carbs requires more energy to absorb and proteins requires more energy to absorb.
So, now you have the basic of WHICH food to take to maximize your fat-loss/bulking.
How many calories requires? There is no exact answer to that but there are range for that.
as you can see..there are variation. The amount of calories required also depends on your BODY TYPE and GOAL. For example
- FAT LOSS = Calories deficit
- BULKING UP = HIGH CALORIES
- FAT LOSS AND GAIN MUSCLE = PERFECT CALORIES
Here are some of the basic. Remember , never consume less calories than the BMR. It will cannibalize your own muscles, which are so precious you wouldnt want to lose that. BODY type also important.
- ECTOMORPH = SKINNY TYPE
- MESOMORPH = MUSCULAR TYPE
- ENDOMOPRPH = GAIN FAT EASILY TYPE
Some people have mix body type. Identifying your body type is very important so that you can maximize your diet and workout routine for MAXIMUM result.
So, how many grams should I eat for each type of food? I have no answer for that if its you, because I dont know your bodytype,goals and stuff. Here are link to estimate calorie requirement
the website also provide guidance on how many calories requires to loss fat and weight gain.
As for the percentage of PROTEIN:CARBS:FATS, make sure fats is low. Example
- protein = 40%
- carbs = 40%
- fats = 20%
Carbs will be our main energy, protein for muscles repair or recovery or essential A.A, fats will provide as essential fatty acids.. KEEP IN MIND, FATS IS ALSO IMPORTANT FOR OUR BODY.
SO now you have the BASIC of WHAT TO EAT. Things to do step by step
- Identify your goals
- Identify your body-type
- Identify your calorie requirement
- Create a healthy meal
- STICK to IT!
- DONT GIVE UP!
- and lastly, CONGRATES yourself if you finish reading this, this is the first step to reach your goal!
p/s : “90% of 6 packs are made it in the kitchen”
I just got back from abs workout, and yes, im satisfy, because I can feel the soreness and my back is still sore from yesterday back workout!..feeling good..
Back to the TITLE. OBSESSION ? or DEDICATION?.. Living a healthy life like what im doing right now, has a lot of obstacle. Some time, it comes from our trusted people,friends,family and so on, and some time, our OWN!.
I have come across SO MANY types of complaints, words, or whatsoever from anywhere, even myself.
SO..i workout everyday?..going to the gym everyday?..some people will call me ‘OBSESS’..some will call me ‘DEDICATE’…even..sometime..i wonder..”am i too obsess of being healthy?..workout?..gym?..will it destroy me?..is it unhealthy trying to healthy?..”
I believe there is no true answer for that. Everything DEPENDS on yourself. You decide it yourself.
As a medical student, the more I learn diseases in class, the more I AM AFRAID of not being healthy. I believe true wealth= health. I used to be a smoker, used to be drinking everyday, and thanks God, now I’ve leave it all behind, FOR THE SAKE OF BEING HEALTHY. Is it wrong?
Going to gym, working your legs, is it almost the same as playing football?..working out your arms, same as badminton? baseball?..doing cardio..same as swimming?..outdoor activity?… THE CONCEPT IS ALL THE SAME!..but different people chooses different approaches for their well-being.
BUT why particularly going to gym has to be called OBSESS?..why not footballer?,..why not futsal player?..why not badminton player?…WHY WHY WHY? Is it really that wrong trying to healthy? by going to the gym?.
So, to those who are going to the gym.KEEP it up. But make sure, time management is okay.. for student like me, i believe, when time management is bad if you put going to the gym as a routine, then going to the gym is bad. Be smart.
p/s: peace !
Dumbbell vs Barbell Bench Press - Pros of each exercise
- Allows for more range of motion. A barbell can only go down to the chest, whereas a person using dumbbells can go even lower since the dumbbells can move around the rib cage. This causes an extra stretch in the muscle and can result in a higher quality of muscle contraction.
- Gentler on the shoulder. Since each shoulder can move independently of the other, you are able to press in a much more comfortable motion. You can rotate and move positions side to side, whereas on the bench the hands are stuck in a fixed position and are unable to move. As a result, the body is able to adopt a more comfortable movement pattern when performing the dumbbell bench press.
- Can be performed without a spotter. While when lifting heavy you always want a spotter, it is much safer to lift with dumbbells without a spotter. On the barbell bench press, even when attempting an easy weight, you never know when a muscle is going to cramp up or tear.
Freak accidents can happen even with light weight and can literally result in death for the solo lifter. Dumbbells can be easily dropped in the event of such an occurrence, whereas the barbell cannot. This is a major upside for dumbbells in the dumbbell vs barbell bench press debate.
- Can use more weight. By using more weight, you are able to place a greater load on the muscles. It is very easy to scale up on a barbell bench press to progress. When a lifter reaches a certain strength on the dumbbell bench press, awkwardness of holding a big dumbbell and getting it into position can seriously limit strength.
- Creates a greater systemic load than dumbbells. In other words, since you can load more weight onto the bar with a barbell bench press, you tax more muscles and more muscle fibers within those muscles. This results in a host of benefits such as an increase in natural testosterone production, more calories burnt, and possibly more muscle built.
These are just the differences in the benefits of the dumbbell vs barbell bench press. There are also cons to each particular movement:
Cons of Dumbbell Bench Press:
- Scalability. This is the only real negative to the dumbbell bench press, but it is a big one. As a lifter gets stronger, it becomes harder and harder to add more weight.
Larger dumbbells become unwieldy, and many lifters are already using 85 pound dumbbells within two years of regular training. It can be very hard to get into position using a 100+ pound set of dumbbells and you will generally need a spotter to help get in position. It is practically impossible to max out on dumbbells for this reason.
Additionally, once the dumbbells get physically large enough as you move up in weight, the extra range of motion provided by dumbbells is lost, as the size of the dumbbell gets in the way of the movement.
Finally, many gyms do not carry dumbbells over 100 pounds, so with dedicated training you might find yourself without heavy enough weights to lift.
Barbell Bench Press Cons
There are two major cons of the barbell bench press:
- Muscle bearing the load. If the goal is bodybuilding rather than raw strength, the barbell bench press may not be appropriate. Many lifters find that they do not feel a good contraction in the chest when lifting but rather feel their shoulders fatigue first.
This lifter will not get major pec growth from the barbell bench press and is likely to be better off by sticking to dumbbells. This is one of the major things to consider when choosing between the dumbbell vs barbell bench press.
- Places a lot of load on the shoulders. For many lifters, bench pressing is an uncomfortable experience. These lifters are likely to have a lot less pain when benching simply by switching over to dumbbells. The greater freedom of movement offered by dumbbells allows the lifter to take the most comfortable path when bench pressing.
At the end of the day, there is no real winner in the dumbbell vs barbell bench press debate. The barbell bench press is great for lifting with max loads, but places more stress on the shoulder.
The dumbbell bench press can yield a better mind-muscle connection, is gentler on the shoulder. Unfortunately, dumbbells get unwieldy at larger weights and are harder if not impossible to max out on.
If you are still undecided in the dumbbell vs barbell bench press debate, try starting your pressing or chest workouts by working up to a heavy set on the barbell bench press and then moving over to the dumbbell bench press for some higher volume sets (more reps, less weight).
If i can do it, why can’t you?…never make excuses when it comes to fitness and healthy..
- Light workout 3-5 times a week
- 30 min/day is enough
- Good diet
- NEVER MAKE EXCUSES
If having nice abs is that easy as ‘not workout’, we are crowded by 6packs guys and curvy girls then.
Aches for a week bcause im torturing myself..almost give up..but then i realize with proper form, “quality over quantity”, ache =good workout=effictiveness…working is some sort of my drug nw..give me the adrenaline..
When it comes to weight lost, most people want a super-fast results. But as you can see, especially celebrity, they can’t manage to maintain their weight. There are few reason i believe why super-fast weight lost in dangerous
- Weight lost is not just about losing weight, but changing your eating habit and exercise habit into the BEST.
- The moment you lost weight fast, ITS YOUR MUSCLES that lost. Because fat is stored for future emergency uses.
- FAST WEIGHT LOST requires crash diets and a lot of BS supplement. Harmful to your body.
- SUPER FAST WEIGHT LOST= SUPER FAST WEIGHT GAIN
- You can easily give up.
These are few examples. If you google around, the best rate to lose weight is around 1-2 pounds a week/4kg per month (i manage to follow this). But requires very good nutrition and decent workout program.
There are no need to rush when losing weight. Take it slow and enjoy the adventure. The more you enjoy it, the more you get motivated and the better the results.
IF I CAN DO IT, YOU CAN TOO!
Im a Malaysian, mostly, our foods are so less in protein, but high in carb and fat. It is difficult to stay healthy for some people. The reason why is because, long time ago, our ancestors need a lot of energy for their daily work. But as modernization happens, the FOOD REMAINS but the WORK lessen.
WE HAVE to know that doing work in the office/school/shops/etc, doesnt requires much energy to those who do plantation/fisherman/woodcutter/builder/etc. But due to cultural factor and stuff, it is neglected( just like i do before :P)
I will share my TIPS for a better food consumption and other tricks.
ikan keli masak LEMAK
fried vegetable with oyster sauce
roasted pork with fried rice
As you can see, these are the typical malaysian foods. What they have in common is , they are loaded with CARBSSSS AND FATSSS AND CHOLESTEROL AND WHATSOEVER. YOU NAME IT.
Im a food lover myself, there is time when the beast within me, in rage, and i’ll go pig out like i havent eaten for 10000 years.
BUT I CAN DO IT!.. I CAN GET LEAN AND RIPPED.. I CAN LOWER MY BODYFAT..how?..let me share you HOW i manage to control the BEAST within me..hahahahha
- I DRINK PLENTY OF WATER..It makes me feel fuller, and at the same time, I can reduce my food consumption. The moment I woke up, I will drink ATLEAST 500ml(usually 1 litre)
- I eat frequent. The trick behind this is to NOT LET YOURSELF FEEL HUNGRY. When i eat 3 times a day last time, usually, I feel so so hungry at meal time, and make me eat more than i should do..which is BAD
- CHEAT MEAL!..yes…very important..this is to prevent you from binging so bad!…make a target/goals..for example..”after 5 days of intense workout,Saturday=1 plate of kolo mee”..simple..and then..CYCLE it..once you get used to it, you can control yourself..but..NEVER SKIP CHEAT MEAL..dont let the craving increase too much.
- Avoid restaurant as much as possible.
- During lunch, especially at my university cafe, there are plenty of foods like pictures above. how to avoid this stuff?… you dont need to avoid it completely! I agree, we cant have perfect nutrition unless we are rich/model/fitness model. So, instead of taking a lot of rice, REDUCE IT or DONT TAKE RICE(my style). Try to look for the LESS oily foods..for example, we have BBQ buffalo wings, I usually take three of it. Or, FRIED chicken is OKAY, but, take the ‘meat’ part and less skin, target for higher protein.
- DRINK PLAINNNNNNN WATER!! this is important!..instead of drinking carb water, drink plain water, lesser calories. Before you go out for lunch, drink 500ml of plain water, it will make you feel fuller, and you wouldnt eat tooo much!
- DONT SKIP BREAKFAST. prevent you from pig out during lunch. eat healthy breakfast. Preferable, cereals/oats/biscuits/fruits and so on.. and around 9-10am. I usually eat KUIH SAMOSA (i love this). prevent me from pig out during lunch, and maintain the metabolism.
- Focus on protein intake, 1g=4 calories. and PROTEIN absorption will requires ENERGY too…cool right?
- Reduce/Dont eating after 6pm (unless you workout at night,this concept is not applied). Simple..dont let the extra calories running your body while you sleeping.
- Watching movie does not requires ENERGY. STOP buying pop corns and carb drinks!
- Have a role model!
- KEEP track of what you do, what you eat and so on. It will remind you what not to eat and what to eat.
- Last and the most important, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
p/s:i feel hungry looking at the picture..hahah..GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !
p/s/s: If you can stay fit in Malaysia.you can stay fit in any other places on earth
- NEVER EVER EVER SKIP MEALS ESPECIALLY BREAKFAST, you must eat breakfast, it will kick start your metabolism, and at the same time..prevent you from eating too much during your delayed breakfast (at 10am ka) or lunch.. BE SURE TO EAT BREAKFAST..
- My breakfast usually, cereals and stuff, but i love food!..sometimes…i will go to the cafe and makan mee goreng..ahhaha..but not too much.. AND A CUP OF BLACK COFFEE.
- something energy-loaded meals la..you need energy for the whole day.
- I will take something light, kuih ka..1-2 is enough.
- The trick is to not let yourself feel hungry. if you hungry, you have high chances of eating a lot/too much for the next meal.
- im a student too, i cant have perfect nutrition. I eat at cafe usually, and ofcourse if di cafe, the food ALWAYS the typical malaysian foods.
- DONT TAKE RICE
- DONT TAKE CURRY/RENDANG/TOO MUCH OILY STUFF
- FRIED CHICKEN IS OKAY (MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE THE LESS SKIN PART)
- TAKE A LOT OF VEGETABLE
- anything light.and a cup of coffee
- high in protein,egg whites..low fat milk and stuff.
- high in protein, low in fat , low in carb.(more fiber)
- grill chicken, egg whites,noodles(but small portion)
p/s: this is my suggestion. and actually..this is what i eat usually..if you mix this, and do 3-4 times exercise every week…enough ody!..seriously..avoid fatty stuff…drink 2 litres of PLAINNN water..dont drink sweet stuff..just plain waterr…
p/s/s: you’re a girl..my suggestion maybe wrong..maybe right..have an appropriate portion for each meal..jgn makan utk nafsu..makan untuk kegunaan badan.. :)..experiment yourself…see which one fits you good..
- 3% bodyfat.
- Ripped 8 packs.
- Join 3-5 any distance marathon/even.
- 12km in 1 hour.
- Reduce my asthma attack by cardio
- Bench press my own weight.
- 150% of my own weight for squat.
- Inspired more people.
Ask me questions about health/fitness http://www.formspring.me/samm216
ABS…the foundation of bodybuilding, dreams of all guys or even girls. Let me share you..my secret to a flat abs, 6 packs abs or lean abs, and why ABS is so important.
- LOWER BODYFAT.
- HEALTHY DIET.
- I don’t do 1000000 crunches.
- TREAT it like other muscles.
- WORK ON OTHER muscles too.
We all have 6 packs abs, it is part of our human body muscles. If you dont believe me, google it. When we workout our abs muscles, the muscles develop for sure, but the FAT IS COVERING IT!…so..get rid of the fats..lower your bodyfat..and you will expose your abs.
Healthy diet helps in lowering your bodyfat. “you are what you eat”. If you eat too much junk food, you’ll become a junk. If you eat healthy , you’ll become healthy. Simple as that.
I DONT DO 1000000 CRUNCHES
Doing 1000000 crunches won’t SPOT REDUCE your tummy fats,belly, or love handle. You have to reduce overall body fat. LET THE BODY DECIDE WHICH PART TO LOSE. If you have the mentality of thinking you can SPOT REDUCE fat, you easily give up. Instead of doing 100000 crunches, focus more on perfect form, nice and slowly.
TREAT IT LIKE OTHER MUSCLES TOO!
ABS are MUSCLES too. Why dont you treat it like other muscles? Eg. You use weight when doing biceps workout, AND YOU MUST DO THE SAME TO YOUR ABS! It will help you develop the abs and POP IT OUT!
WORK ON OTHER MUSCLES TOO!
Doing abs workout ITSELF wouldn’t help. YOU MUST MUST MUST work on other muscles too!…trust me..
WHY WHY WHY OO WHY CARDIO?…cardio..is like the secret to 6 packs abs! Cardio is very effective in lowering bodyfat, and lower bodyfat will expose your abs!.
SO now…why abs?…why 6 packs?…what is the purpose of that?..ABS is the CORE of our body..when we walk,we swim,we run,we fight, we use abs, we run, we laugh, we stand, we do other work out…and so many other.. working out your abs..will strength your CORE..a stronger core means..an increase in overall strength..and why 6 packs ?…means..you have low bodyfat, low bodyfat, low risk of DISEASES!… simple as that!…and..who doesnt want to look good?
p/s: just done abs workout!…cant even laugh..my abs are sore!…did extra abs workout “woodchop”and bench abs crunch
i cant even flex it.soreness.. (soon…8 packs otw)
- People talking on the phone and disturbing others workout.
- Wrong form is acceptable, but wrong form with *im the best* looks is f**king annoying.
- People who flex and being vain after every set, for 1 minutes.
- People who walk like the have wings or something (but actually skinny like stick)
- Come to the gym,1000000000000000000000 crunches.
- On the treadmill, on the phone, 3kmph speed, TEEN!
- Do abs, then back,then leg, then biceps, like …wth?
- Do biceps curl with absolutely WRONG FORM, and act strong.
- People try to ‘compete’ with you for no bloody reason.
- Pay gym membership..come once a month
back workout..yeah…I can feel my back sore after the workout..basically…doing back workout.you probably dont wanna over do it..or else you’ll end up with wide lats and you look…retard?..haha..so..here are the anatomy of back
divided into upper back and lower back (for bodybuilding..not medical terms ok)
my back routine is differ than the other part..i focus more on PUMP rather than the normal 3 sets and blabalbalbal..here goes
wide grip lat pulldown and underhand grip lat pulldown (superset)(stacked set)
1st set=19x10,26x10,33x10,46x10 then change to underhand.
2nd & 3rd= 46x10, wide grip superset with underhand.
seated close grip superset with wide grip
3sets= 26kgx20 with 8 partial, superset with 12 widegrip
3 sets= 25 each sidex12 (picture is old version, a bit similar to this)
the old school pull up..the wider the better..
3 sets= as many as possible..just to make sure nothing left
3 sets= 70kgx10
3 sets of alternate grip= 33x10
weighted hyperextension. (just hold a plate)
RPM!..for my cardio…cause i wanna lower my bodyfat..
1 hour intense cardio..
p/s:any question..just ask me..
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS…hehe..so…today workout was very satisfying because I can feel the soreness of my triceps…
basically..the movement for triceps is EXTENSION..most people forgot to workout their triceps and concentrate more on their biceps..actually..the TRICEPS will give the BIGGER appearance.. :)..so here goes..my routine for triceps workout
3 sets of 8-12 reps (slow)
V-BAR triceps pushdown
1st sets= 27.5kgx10,20kgx10,10kgx10,7.5kgx10 (drop set, no rest)
2nd & 3rd= 27.5kgx10
Straight bar triceps push down!
1st sets= 27.5kgx10,20kgx10,10kgx10,7.5kgx10 (drop set, no rest)
2nd & 3rd= 27.5kgx10
weighted bench dips!
1st sets= 20kg x12,10kgx10,5kgx10 (drop set,no rest)
2nd & 3rd= 20kg x 12
3 sets=20kgx12 (slow)
one arm triceps extension
alternate until 6=5kgx12 (no rest)
machine triceps pushdown
3sets=55pound x12 (super slow)
the purpose of this workout is to make sure the TRICEPS IS FULLY utilize..’we dont want to left any food on the table’
p/s: so here goes..enjoy..feel free to try